The Asociación Mexicana Transdisciplinaria de Nanociencia y Nanotecnología, A.C. (AMEX-TNN, A.C.) invites national students to participate as student monitors at the International Congress on Transdisciplinary Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICTNN 2018). The responsibilities of the student monitor include:
- Participants must be active national students at the time of their presentation at ICTNN 2018 (October 2018).
- Attending the presentations and helping in the organization of the room (lighting, seating arrangement, connections of portable equipment and projectors), etc.
- Reporting the attendance of speakers and assistants during each oral session and reporting any special observations during these presentations.
- Helping the organizers of the poster session with the tasks of disposition of the posters and monitoring the attendance.
- Proficiency in English.
Students from Mexican institutions will be supported by AMEX-TNN, A.C. with the membership to the association and the congress registration fee waive and economic aid for land transportation from their residence place to Mexico City. Students wishing to apply must meet the following conditions:
- Student monitors scholarships are individual (can not include companions).
- Submit an abstract as author before July 15. (Click here)
- Completing the Student Monitor Application Form and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The result of your request will be notified via email.